Re: [Evolution] Is there a news reader planned?

Because gnomecal opens in a split second unlike evolution, however
I understand that it may be possible anyway.  I happen to like
small apps that have a single task.

But why would you even want to?

They would have to be rewritten to use wombat etc, and so in
the end would just be a rewrite of the calendar component in
evolution.  Conceivably you could make the calendar component run
in a separate window - thats the whole point of components - should
you feel the need to run it in a separate window.

 Michael

But will we still be able to use the individual gnome-pim programs
to access the Evolution calendar and address book?  I sure hope so.

--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George gmsys com