Re: [Evolution] Cannot open location ...

On 26 May 2000, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

    Sejal> I just now  tried this and it still comes  up with the same
    Sejal> errors as before.

  Are  `evolution-mail.gnorba',  `addressbook.gnorba' and  `evolution-
calendar.gnorba' installed under `/etc/CORBA/servers'?

I'm not sure because I decided to uninstall the evolution, libunicode,
gnome-vfs, gtkhtml, and bonobo completely.  Then I went through and
grabbed the latest CVS version of oaf and installed it followed by bonobo
with oaf support and the gtkhtml, gnome-vfs, libunicode, and evolution
again.  Now that evolution has oaf support it seems to be working
fine.  Of course now that it is working just fine I decided to look in the
/etc/CORBA/servers directory to look for the files you mentioned and I
don't have any of them installed on my system.  I'm guessing that it isn't
needed if I use oaf ???

--
Sejal Patel - CS 1312 STA       "I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
   sejal cc gatech edu          Why so can I, or so can any man; but will