Re: [Evolution] Cannot open location ...

Hello,

    Sejal> I've grabbed  the latest cvs  version of evolution  and I'm
    Sejal> still   getting    the   same   "Cannot    open   location:
    Sejal> evolution:/local/Inbox"  and  the  equivalent for  all  the
    Sejal> folders.  However, in this version, I'm actually getting an
    Sejal> error  message  at  the   console  prompt  which  says  the
    Sejal> following:

  Hm, it looks like the shell cannot activate the components.  This is
strange, your set up must be messed up somehow.

  First of all, you should tell us if you are using an OAF setup.  The
relevant line in the configure log is the following:

    checking if Bonobo uses OAF... no

  Then, you  should tell us  what prefixes Evolution, Bonobo,  OAF and
gnome-libs are installed  in.  If they are in  different prefixes, you
should  make sure  you are  using the  proper `$GNOME_PATH'  magic, or
things will not work.  Also `evolution-mail', `evolution-calendar' and
`evolution-addressbook' must be in your `$PATH'.

  You can also try to run the components manually:

    $ evolution-mail & evolution-calendar & evolution-addressbook &
    sleep 10; evolution

--
Ettore