[Evolution] Daily TODO lists

Are there plans for Daily todo lists. I would find this a valuable addition. I regulary have tasks to do on
certain days but I am unsure what time they are going to take place other wise I could make them
appointments. However gnomecal todo list aren't date specific and always show in the todo list box no matter
what date is currently active. I would benefit greatly from daily todo lists.... If I only knew how to code :(