[Evolution] Confused?

Sorry for asking such a dumb question but I've got evolution completely
installed without any problems and when I load it up, the right side of
the splitpane says stuff like

        Cannot open location: evolution:/local/Inbox

This is occuring off of a fresh install and the popup box just before it
said that it created everything successfully.  I looked in my home
directory and I see that a directory called evolution was created and
things like Inbox, Contacts, etc... were also created along with the .xml
file that describes the stuff.  I'm I just missing something really
obvious or has the viewing of anything not been implemented yet.

Also, I've tried both the 0.0 version and the cvs version (along with the
cvs version of all the libraries needed) and it still did the same thing
except the cvs version looked nicer  :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I've been dieing to find time to
install this for some time now and I would really like to get a real PIM
setup so that I can start doing some improvements on it myself.

--
Sejal Patel - CS 1312 STA       "I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
   sejal cc gatech edu          Why so can I, or so can any man; but will