[Evolution] [Fwd: New email client]

The development versions of the Mulberry e-mail client for
Linux would probably be worth looking at for useful features
and UI usability methods that we might want to emulate in
Evolution.

        Miles
--- Begin Message ---

It seem that serendipity is working in my life again - I have been recently
looking for a good IMAP email client, similar to Mulberry, which I use in
MacOS and like very much. In fact, I have been using Mac On Linux solely as
a means of running Mulberry (beginning a few days ago). Well, it is as
though my prayers have been answered: Cyrusoft (who wrote Mulberry) just
announced that Mulberry is now available on Linux (including linuxppc
2000). It is available as a demo, though I was able to use my MacOS license
to register it. So far it seems to work very well (I am using it to write
this message). The UI is the same as that which Mulberry users know and
love - though a few things are not implemented yet. So far, it is stable.

Just thought some of you might be interested. (It does POP3 also, a recent
addition in Mulberry 2.0).

Warren Nagourney
UW Physics

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/