[Evolution] Evolution weekly summary

Another week forward for the Evolution team! My favorite new feature is the
filter druid (from Tools->Filter Druid), courtesy of Michael Zucchi. Other
new features include, but are not limited to...

* In the addressbook, lots of memory leaks were found and squashed, and the
ETable view is less flickery. Arbitrary field support via glade is now also
working (clahey).

* Work on the calendar was mostly under the hood, including work on
recurrence rules and keyboard navigation (damon).

* The Evolution book, written by Aaron Weber, has also been checked in
(under doc/C). Over 30 pages, and lookin' good!

If the gods are with us, we might even see virtual folders by the end of the
month.

-Matt