Re: [Evolution] wish-list (MS-Exchange support != MAPI support)

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 08:47:46AM +0200, Dylan van Iersel wrote:
it would be very nice to see it extended with a few interoperability back-ends
for, for example, M$ Exchange, Lotus Notes (anyone using that still?) and

Hi, I am from Germany and as much as I know, Lotus Notes has the biggest
market share of any groupware solutions here. It may be right that almost
nobody still uses it in the U.S., but here most of the companies use it.
In light of this one should try to make Evolution work with Lotus Domino,
too.
By the way, the Domino server is also available for Linux.

:Dylan

Thomas

--
 The 3 great virtues of a programmer: