Re: [Evolution] CVS mirror?

anoncvs is a dns rotary, so it already points you to one of
the several mirrors.

I guess the usual applies, of 'keep trying', but perhaps gnome
needs more anon mirrors if they can't keep up ever.

 Michael

Greetings.

I am having a horrible time updating my CVS on a nightly basis from
'anoncvs.gnome.org'. I was unable to find any mirrors off the main
GNOME site in order to get Evolution and keep the other packages up
to date. I have 11 hops and ping times on average of 90ms. The server
appears to be loaded pretty good I guess. Any ideas? TIA.

-Steve

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer
 Public Key: 'finger sjhill mail cotw com'