Re: [Evolution] Evolution, Components, and Authentication

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 01:52:14PM -0400, Joseph F. Dries III wrote:
. The ability, through Nautalus, to encrypt single files, groups of files,
  or even entire directory structures with a few mouce clicks (r-click,
  properties, X.509/GPG-encrypt, etc.)

wow, this would be cool. I doubt it is necessary to have such a complex
system as you explain here. AFAICT only a gnome-vfs fileystem type needs to
be written. If you want to share these files, then I guess such a system
would be necessary.

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....