Re: [Evolution] Evolution "Prokaryote" 0.0 has been released

I don't always access my mail using POP3 (i.e. I telnet to my Uni server
and use pine). It is VERY annoying for me to see HTML mail, and if its
from a mailing list I usually just delete (because its 99.9% of the time
a stupid question like "how do I compile/install GNOME?" or "its broken").

I also know some people that read mail using tail -f $MAIL.  Sending
them mail above 20 lines upset them

Miguel.