Re: [Evolution] Calendar FAQ

Yes - I read it a long time ago :) I understand that it is impossible to
complete a 100% accurate Islamic calendar but:

A) We can make it pretty accurate
B) Even if the two calendars 'get out of sync'. You can then create some
sort of python script (plug-in) for Evolution that would re-sync the two
calendars (from the web), or allow the user to sync it up manually.

I'm pretty disappointed from the Evolution Calendar hackers because of
their lack of response at all on any of the issues that I brought up. It
was my understanding that support for other than Gregorian calendars was
desired (I even talked to Federico on IRC, gave him my plan and he said
encouraged it and said something along the lines of 'sounds good'). Yet
I have not seen one response on the mailing list from them, even after I
posted 'sample' code. (i.e. I want to now create files that I can
'submit' to Federico or whoever).

Anyway, thats just my rant for today :)
Ali Abdin