Re: [Evolution] are there nightly builds?

I second that.

It seems that each time I compile Evolution, I have to recompile some of
the other components for it to work.

Kent

On Sun, 7 May 2000, Jamie Zawinski wrote:

I'm interested in playing around with Evolution, but I'd rather not
compile it (my past experiences with compiling Gnome tools seem to
indicate that you basically have to compile all of Gnome from CVS to
have a hope of it working, and that's more work than I have time for.)

Are there nightly builds of Evolution?  If not, can there be?  I would
love to have some binary RPMs to play with.