Re: [Evolution] Is IMAP being worked on?

So, is anyone doing it? If not, i'll get started.

No one is doing it, although we're planning to have someone start
soon. If you're also interested in working on it, it is a big
subsystem and there's probably enough to go around. As NotZed said,
you should talk to us if you're going to do this. We have some
specific ideas about how the IMAP provider in particular is supposed
to work.

You can also check out http://www.helixcode.com/apps/evmail/ for a
list of other things that need to be done.

One more question. I'm studying the mbox and Maildir providers,
and i notice they differ on some things

The maildir and MH providers have not been touched in several months.
They're quite out of date.

-- Dan