[Evolution] Shell changes heads up

Hello,

I have done some major rework on the shell.  This changes its internal
design to make it more extensible and consequently the directory
layout is now different from the one we used to have.

  To make Evolution work now, do an `rm -rf ~/evolution'.  The next
time you launch `evolution', it will install the shortcuts and the
default folders in it.  This mechanism is not very smart (yet), so you
might have to redo this from time to time.

  The new location for the default inbox is now

        ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox

--
Ettore