[Evolution] Compiled with oaf, but not working.

I believe I have installed/compiled all the dependencies, and both
bonobo and evolution are compiled with oaf support, but I get this
error:

        Failed to initialize Bonobo component system

Stderr also prints out:

        Bonobo-WARNING **: Can not resolve initial reference to RootPOA

Testing bonobo:

$ ./run-test test-properties
BonoboTester:  Killing lingering processes...
BonoboTester:  Running test-properties server...
BonoboTester:  Waiting for the IOR...
BonoboTester:  Running test-properties client...
BonoboTester:  Returned from test-properties client. Killing server...
test-properties-server: no process killed
BonoboTester:  Comparing output files...
BonoboTester:  File runtest-output-test-properties-server.output differs
from model!
BonoboTester: Test test-properties failed

I am using ORBit-0.5.1-1mdk_helix_1.i586.rpm downloaded from the helix
ftp server which is reported to work but maybe that is already out of
date. I tried building the latest development version of ORBit from CVS
but it currently doesn't compile:

connection.c:1057: `tcp_wrappers_usage' undeclared (first use in this
function)
connection.c:1057: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
connection.c:1057: for each function it appears in.)

BTW, my system is Mandrake 7.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--