RE: [Evolution] Will evolution be able to import Outlook's PST files ?

daniel wrote:
Will it be able to import Outlook's .pst files or are they
propitary and
closed ?

I have every indication that they're proprietary; we probably won't be able
to import them in the short-term.

Exchange support had also been nice but i belive that those
specs (MAPI
???) arent public ?

We'd like to have Exchange support; research is currently underway.

Also, in his diary someone (cant remeber wich one)  mentions
a possible
alpha release of Evolution at may 1st. That obvisuly didnt
happen - how
does the time schedule look like (yepp, i know developers
hate these kind
of questions :)

Forecasting software development is notoriously difficult. When we make a
release, you'll know. That being said, Evolution is coming along quite well
at the moment.

-Matt