Re: [Evolution] My first try with evolution
- From: Kent Nguyen <kent newyen com>
- To: Jacob Berkman <jacob helixcode com>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] My first try with evolution
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 21:44:43 -0400 (AST)
On 3 May 2000, Jacob Berkman wrote:
So I decided to try evolution on my 90 MB mail spool from since October
(this ended up being ~22564 emails).
It made it all the through the file, and didn't crash.
Memory usage for etable-mailer: 42032 10M 8220,
which doesn't seem _too_ bad.
Some file sizes:
Selecting individual mails from the etable was fast, and i actually did
find a message with a png attachment and it showed up nicely inline.
It did take a very long time to make the index.
The searching took a long time too (larry is about to commit something
which might speed this up). It was funny to see the shortcut bar sliding
along while the mail part's UI was blocked :)
Here is a screenshot (too bad the toolbar is messed):
Anyway, nice job dudes.
] [Thread Prev