[HC Evolution] Re: libole2 -> gnomevfs backend?

Hi!

Michael Meeks wrote:
[...]
        If I was going to choose a robust in-file filing system to store
all my vital mail in I would not automaticaly choose libole2 :-)

Agreed!!

        Possibly it is a good idea, certainly it shouldn't be too tough
though quite why it is any better than eg. tar.gz or zip format is beyond

.tar.gz and .zip are the poorest choices around. Besides, I think, 'cat > file'.

--
Arturo Tena
arturo directmail org