Re: [HC Evolution] SMS

On Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 05:31:03PM +0100, Fernando Madruga wrote:
I don't think that should be much of an issue... After all, it can always be
added at a later time, and most good mobile operators do allow email to be
sent to mobile phones as in 123456789 sms operator com or something like
that.

One of our service providers also allow SMS-via-email. Another though, does
it via a web interface using GET/POST.

There would have to be a database of methods available for sending to
different service providers. A simple plugin system would be nice too.

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....