[no subject]

Anyone disagree?

This means we may need to use a setuid movemail program on some
systems. emacs's movemail doesn't support the "we like both kinds"
method of locking... the options would seem to be:

  1) make our own movemail, since we have to write the locking code
     for within evolution anyway. (con is that we might write a
     movemail with a security hole.)

  2) modify emacs movemail to do both kinds (again, could introduce a
     security hole, although less likely to.) (Does anyone know why
     emacs movemail _doesn't_ do this?)

  3) fcntl lock within evolution and call movemail to get the dot
     lock. (bleah, plus deadlock issues)

  4) smile, nod, assume there's no problem. (seems dubious)

I especially don't like #4 since in the process of investigating this
stuff, I discovered that my MH install was only using dot locking and
my sendmail was only using fcntl locking.

-- Dan