RE: [HC Evolution] RE: Exchange...

As far as I know, a company called Bynari are working on a
mail client to support Exchange (Trademail). Does anyone know
if they have opensourced any of this or if they would be
willing to provide advice on the Exchange side of things ?

The Bynari solution is interesting: instead of talking to Exchange
directly over the wire, your client talks to an Exchange plugin
you wrote, which basically casts MS API's to a wireline protocol.

Crafty, but I don't think installing someone's free plugin on a
corporate server (or 15) would go over too well with IT. Besides,
there's no source -- just the promise of a release under LGPL.
Still, if this pans out, I *might* be able to transfer my
Exchange energies to more interesting efforts (like evolution. =)

cheers,
.mario
--
Mario D. Santana, Web Systems Architect, Web Team, Autodesk, Inc.
President and CEO, El Orangutan, Ltd - Betting on a better monkey