Re: [HC Evolution] RE: Exchange...

I think when we say exchange compatibility we mean having a scheduling client
that will work with an exchange server. There are already mail clients that can
work with an exchange server via POP3 or IMAP.

Once we have the client then if a server is offered that meet or exceeds what M$
offers and yet is compatible with windoze clients it will offer an easy
transition.

Without a transition strategy this project will fail. We cannot rip out
hundreds of exchange servers or even one unless it integrates into the existing
environment. We cannot replace thousands, or even one, windows desktop system
w/o a calendaring client that plays w/MS.