[HC Evolution] e-cell-combo

Hi all,
For a project I am developing I have decided to use the etable widget,
and I will need a e-cell-combo for it.
I have read the e-cell-text source and (I think) I noticed that to respect
the model/view architecture of the etable an entry is created off-screen
where data is entered and then updated in the actual cell.

I guess that just clipping or packing a gtkcombo on a e-table-cell will
break the view/model arch.

I am no expert but I have decided to give this a try, any ideas on how
can I add a combo that respects the model/veiw arch?

Thanks,
Matias.