[Evolution] Re: [HC Evolve] Evolution feedback

Danilo:

Good comments; I'm glad to see people getting involved with the project
this early on.  Thanks a lot for your interest and input!

Why do you put those annoying labels like Name, company, etc.?
I agree-- why don't we just skip them, or at least make it a display
option?  Any Evolution hackers on the list want to comment on that
possibility?

Evolution seens to have a certain number of addresses, I think
two.
It's three at this point-- I think there might be the option to add
more.  But we're certainly aware of the possiblility of multiple
addressess.

cheers.,

Aaron Weber
Helix Code, Inc.