[Evolution] email notification wish list

Here are some ideas I've had regarding email notification

For outlook, I have only three two options for email notifaction

all emails notify me
only urgent emails notify me
no emails notify me

What I propose is the following

ability to mark certain people as always notify
ability to mark certain groups or lists as always notify
ability to mark certain subjects for notification
ability to mark notification for a certain amount of time
(Ie, I am expecting an email response from so and so which is important, but
normally they are low priority)

also the inverse - the ability to mark people, groups, etc. as never
notify...

The notifier pop up should have the same summary information that one sees
in the inbox, ie name, subject, and a brief summary, in order to determine
wheter it requires more attention.

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com