Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:02:28 -0400
To: evolution <evolution helixcode com>
From: Trever Adams <trever_Adams bigfoot com>
Subject: [Evolution] AUTH and BASE64

esmtp_get_authtypes is totally broken.  It assumes spaces around AUTH
that won't
be there.  It assumes spaces, according to the RFC, will be normal ASCII
spaces.  They are BASE64 (or '=').  In a few minutes I will describe the
exchange for the AUTH=LOGING type.

Trever
--
For the finest in family and value oriented products:
http://www.daysofyore.com

--
Spruce: A release a day keeps the termites away