RE: [Evolution] options on download

Since grabbing the first N lines of a message also seems to be very
popular, I modified the quick proof of concept program I wrote to
accommadate for that as well.
Please do download it and try it out.  It is purely text based (easiest
way to test out algorithm) and does not in any way delete any messages off
of the pop server.  It is located at

http://24.216.220.229/header-hack.tar.gz

It simply goes threw the pop server downloading ONLY the headers (and
optionally the first N lines of the message) and then allows you the
option of manually going in and telling it which ones you want to download
the entire message of (note that it still will not delete the
message).  Right now it throws it to the screen but if this looks like it
will accommodate the vast majority of evolution users ...

--
Sejal Patel - CS 1312 STA     "I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
   sejal cc gatech edu        Why so can I, or so can any man; but will