[Evolution] Frequent/recent contact list

While i'm doing my wish list <grin>, this feature would save time in the
contacts lookup.  I'd like two contact lists that are autobuilt for me - a
frequent contact list and a recent contact list.  Thus by right clicking in
the To: field, I could go to a drop menu with my frequent and/or recent
contacts (instead of having to scroll through the complete contact list, or
remember the spelling/category I put someone in...)

Right clicking on an address could also have an option to add it to the
frequent contacts...

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com