[Evolution] options on download

Something that Outlook does which really annoys me, is it attempts download
enormous messages, and won't go on to the next until it does so.  What I'd
like, is be able to skip over messages that are extremely large (i.e. stuff
with .pdf, .doc, .xls, etc. attachments), and download them last, since they
will take the longest to download.  Or to have a method of retrieving only
the headers and marking messages to delete before they are downloaded from
the server.  As it is, my mailbox is essentially DoSed until I finally
succeed in downloading the message...  Is this something that would be
possible to do?

Tom M.
TOmM pentstar com