[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 0.3 RPM's

I hope they are up soon too but have you tired Ailen w/ the Debian packages
already out?

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, you wrote:
I was just wonder if/when there will be 0.3 rpm's available on the
Evolution Preview Mirror (using the Helix Gnome Update tool). I used the
preview mirror to install 0.2 when it came out because I had so much
trouble getting everything to build myself.  Because the Evolution
Prview Mirror made things so much easier I was able to try out Evolution
and actually contributed a few bugs, some of which are supposed to be
fixed in 0.3.  I would love to try out 0.3 and contribute but-reports, I
look forward to seeing the RPM's.

Thanks,
-ryan

-- Benjamin Franklin