Re: [Evolution] Evolution + vi?

Will I be able to use vi to compose messages if I use evolution?

The integration would not be perfect GUI-wise, of course, but if people
really want to use VI for composing email, I guess that's the only way.

I like what exmh does: edit in vi, prompt for send/re-edit/re-edit in
mime-aware editor/various other options.  When you have a message with mime
in it, you first write the plain test part in vi, then quit vi and bring up
the other editor, which mimeifies it and lets you add attachments.  Best of
both worlds.

Brian