Re: [Evolution] I know this has probably been asked before, but I've never found a good answer.

"David B.Harris" wrote:

Hey there :) I'm new to the list, and at 0.3.1, I figured I'd be able to offer some constructive critisism.
However, I can't seem to run Evolution. Here's the error:

reload
Trying dir /usr/share/oaf
evolution-mail: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/evolution/camel-providers/0.2/libcamelvee.so.0:
undefined symbol: unicode_get_utf8

Looks like you're missing libunicode.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr arcavia com
Arcavia Software Ltd.                   http://www.arcavia.com
(905) 853-7714