Re: [Evolution] Text wrapping - was Here's an annoyance...

If you set your text tye to normal instead of pre this will not happen.

And to my wishlist, I'd really love some text wrapping in the compose
screen.

In my experience text wrapping works when composing a new message, but
not when
replying to a message. In the latter case the cursor gets to the end of
the line
and then when you keep typeing the cursor continues to go right, but no
text
appears on the screen. If you then use the back arrow to get to the
point where
words stopped appearing and press return, everything appears as typed on
the next
line.

--
George Farris - VE7FRG