Re: [Evolution] v0.3.1 doesn't like my birthday (Date problem with contacts when saving changes via Icon)

Hello,

each time you save a contact via the save_icon, both birthday &
anniversary date
are 'decremented' by one day.

First, my birthday was 5/19/1977, i changed something else (Office
Field) and saved.
Reopening it, i saw 5/18/1977. Retrying it -> 5/17/1977.

Same thing with Anniversary field

Quite strange.

I just tried reproducing this and havent' been able to.  What OS and
distribution are you seeing this on?

Accessory, the tooltip behind the save_icon is 'save the appointment and
close ...'

That's what it does.  That's probably the most common thing someone will
want to do.

Thanks,
    Chris