Re: [Evolution] v0.3.1 doesn't like my birthday (Date problem with contacts when saving changes via Icon)

I've seen this before.  My guess is they are using the unix time stamp,
and are setting hours, mins, & seconds to 0, and the day doesn't actually
start till the 1st second.  There for it ends up subtracting 1 day when
you write the data.  At least that's what the problem was with my code
that did that same thing.