Re: [Evolution] Jellyfish RedHat rpms

 You forgot rpm -tb the rest of the tar.gz. In other
words, you need hours on my lowly machine to get that
up and running. Heck, it's way to much longer than a
fast download :)

--- "Timothy H. Keitt" <keitt nceas ucsb edu> wrote:
rpm -tb evolution-0.3.1.tar.gz

burtonator wrote:

Hassan Aurag wrote:

 I don't want to sound annoying, but where the
heck
are the rpms?

 If they are not here in less than an hour, I'll
sue
Helixcode for psychological damage ;)

Yeah.  What is up with that!  Are they teasing us
or what! :)

--
Kevin A Burton (e-mail: burton apache org, UIN:
73488596, ZKey:

Timothy H. Keitt
National Center for Ecological Analysis and
Synthesis
735 State Street, Suite 300, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: 805-892-2519, FAX: 805-892-2510
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/~keitt/

=====
H. Auraghttp://www.geocities.com/h_auragh_aurag yahoo com