[Evolution] FAQs and requests on the slashdot article

OK, I just scoured the /. posting about evolution 0.3.0,

and here are the FAQs not answered in the FAQ

1) How can I/will evolution allow me to, see headers?
2) How do I automatically install with debian/redhat/favorite distro?
3) Can I easily migrate my mailbox to/from client Mutt/Pine/etc.?
4) What is the install order for installing Gnome, Gnome Libs, and Evolution
by hand? (i.e. no helix update, debs, rpms, but all from source...)
5) Will I be able to access my mail via Xserver, a terminal etc.
6) What standard mail protocols are supported? (We only mention future
planned support, not what is supported - ie most of MAPI and POP3 ...)
7) What is Evolution?  (Answered in many other places, but not in the FAQ)
8) Where can I download it from? (Again answered in locations aside from the
FAQ)
9) Where can I find documents on how to hack it?

Okay, that's it for the FAQs

Now for frequent feature requests -
1) Interact with the proprietary servers (MS Exchange, Lotus Exchange...
etc.)
2) seemless/easy GnuPG, PGP support (which we got a patch for yesterday -
yay)
3) Remote access via terminal/xserver

Hope you all find this useful

Tom M.