Re: [Evolution] Deleteing Messages

HI All

How do I delete messages?
I have gone and higlighted the message.
I have clicked delete.

I still have the messages....  So I click the actions-expunge menu...
I still have the messages.  Any day now I am going to be unable to find
my mail between the old junk.

expunge is probably failing.  there's probably a tonne of debug output
about why.

Also, on a releated note, I like to read a folder, then select the last
message, select the first message and then press delete, but I had to
shift select every single message.  Will this be changed sometime?

probably.

And, releated to that, could the helix guys put up a web page of planned
features so that plain old wingeing users like my self can stop
requesting planed features :o)

We have a bugzilla system that is tracking all the little details
and buglets and feeatures, bugzilla.helixcode.com

Lets see, what else can I ask for today....  How about a solid gold
Monkey for all who purchase the CD?

Well they get a little soft toy monkey with a tshirt ...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss