Re: [Evolution] Fix for outlook folders at root level

Are you running the latest CVS? I believe I fixed that problem (I could be
wrong though). I don't believe the problem was in get_summary, it was in
camel_imap_command_extended I believe (and a number of other places
actually).

let me see if I can reconstruct the problem...

problem code:
                if (url && url->path && strcmp (folder->full_name, "INBOX"))
                        folder_path = g_strdup_printf ("%s%s%s", url->path + 1, dir_sep,
folder->full_name);
                else
                        folder_path = g_strdup (folder->full_name);

fixed code:
                if (url && url->path && *(url->path + 1) && strcmp (folder->full_name,
"INBOX"))
                        folder_path = g_strdup_printf ("%s%s%s", url->path + 1, dir_sep,
folder->full_name);
                else
                        folder_path = g_strdup (folder->full_name);

let me explain: we need to check that the url path isn't just "/" because
the '/' is really just separates the host from the namespace, take the
following url for example:

imap://fejj helixcode com/mail

In this example, "/mail" is the url->path, but we've got to strip the
leading '/' off because that's not really part of the namespace. Now that
you've seen an example of a url with a namespace, lets look at one that
does not contain a namespace:

imap://guest tazmanian-devil helixcode com/

In this example, the imap daemon does not use a namespace but notice that
url->path == "/", now - applying the original code and selecting a folder
called Storage, we get "/Storage"

tada ;-)

Sorry I missed you on IRC this morning

Jeff