From: NotZed [mailto:notzed helixcode com]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 10:46 AM
To: mbc deneba com
Cc: evolution helixcode com; fejj helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Fix for outlook folders at root level

Ok dude, I may have a useful suggestion ...

You have to make sure you 'make install' when you change the
codce -= otherwise i think you'll find its running th eold
versionl.  Oh, and you will probably also want to rtun 'killev' -
otherwise the old components will still be running. (unless they've
crashed).

Give that a go, that will probably helkp your debugging efforts!

 Michael