Re: [Evolution] a few quick Qs

NotZed wrote:

Well the table 'widget' in evolution is 'not just a widget' really, its
a rather specifically written and complex wiget called e-table.

It probably wont be part of gtk, because etable is canvas based, and also GPL
(not lgpl as required for gtk+).  It does everything itslef, including
having pluggable renderers for each part, so it needs stylising differntly.

Why is this? One of the things I like about gtk/gnome is its pervasise
style/behaviour changability. I don't want to have to go about
configuring every little detail just so that it behaves the same.

--
Mike Moran, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, The University of Edinburgh
Mike Moran ee ed ac uk   mike.miezekatze.com   "I hate you, Milkman Dan"