Re: [Evolution] Movemail, why?

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 09:18:55AM -0700, Hassan Aurag wrote:
 Why movemail?

Because portable file locking is hard to do.

This is ugly. If I am away, can't connect via X to my
machine or for any other reason, then I can't use
pine, elm or any other email tool to read system mail,
no instead I need to change folders and such to get to
that mail.

Seems like an interface issue. How about a feature that says "On startup,
go to this folder". Solves the problem isn't it since your concern seems
to be having to change folders.

Giao