[Evolution] Default VFolders

 This might have been discussed to death. But in case
it wasn't I think the following would be nice for the
vfolder trick to be cool.

 Highlight the from address in each message and give
it a callback so that by left-clicking I'd jump into a
temporary vfolder containing all this person's mail.
By right-clicking I'd be able to create a permanent
vfolder for this person or add this person to my
address book.

 Have default unread vfolder.

 Same of course goes for sent messages. Say I want to
look for messages I sent to foo.....

=====
H. Auraghttp://www.geocities.com/h_auragh_aurag yahoo com