From: Ted G. Freitas [mailto:ted techienet com]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 2:49 PM
To: Gumbs, Ali
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Could not activate componentOAFIID

Did you download the supplemental files also? I had a problem similar
and that fixed it.

"Gumbs, Ali" wrote:

After I did the RPM install via Helix update.  When I try to run evolution
I get the following error.

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not activate

componentOAFIID:evolution-shell-component:evolution-mail:d3cb3ed6-a654-4337-
8aa0-f4 43751d6d1b. (Maybe you need to set OAF_INFO_PATH?)

Anyone have any Ideas?