Re: [Evolution] several annoyances

On 14 Jul 2000, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

Thanks for the help. It's working now. Only problem is that evolution
hangs when trying to read /home/brosen/mbox. mbox gets wiped but no new
messages appear, but I have probably messed around so much now that I've
probably done something dumb, the /evolution/local/Inbox/mbox is quite
large too 20380545 bytes with several badly formated mails.

Badly formatteed mails aren't a problem.

Cheers,
      Bo

3. Deleted mail is not deleted.

Tools/Expunge would do it... :-/

As a workaround try to use the default locale.