Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.2 RPMs

Binary RPMs rock. I tried downloading source tarballs and while with
worked for me for the 0.1 release, doing the same with the 0.2 release
hosed my system. Took a fair while manually deleting dodgy libraries and
stuff to get a working gnome again. At least with RPMs you can easily
uninstall!

BTW, Im running evolution 0.2 (using the binary RPMS) and noticed that
the calendar and addressbook icons don't do anything. Is this a bug, or
are these just not implemented yet? Seems to send and receive mail OK,
and filters work for me, but I get seemingly random crashes when doing
things like creating new folders, and entering email settings.

Jeff