Re: [Evolution] Problems compiling Evolution-0.2

Hi Ken,

This may be the culprit:
checking for gconf-config... (cached) no
                              ^^^^^^

The fact that gconf-config is not found appears to cached (in
config.cache), so, rm config.cache, and rerun ./configure.

config.cache is created by configure script when it runs, if it doesn't
exist.  Next time you run configure, it uses cached data.  So, remove it,
that will force it to re-create the config.cache file, and (hopefully),
find gconf-config.  Also, make sure that gconf-config is in the $PATH of
the shell that executes configure.

Good luck,

-Mark