Re: [Evolution] Problems compiling Evolution-0.2

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I've already done that but I'm
still receiving the errors :-(   The same errors.

I also noticed this when running ./configure --prefix=/usr
--sysconfdir=/etc
*** The gconf-config script installed by GCONF could not be found
*** If GCONF was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GCONF_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gconf-config.
did you install gconf in /usr ??
maybe it's installed in /usr/local
install gconf with --prefix=/usr