Re: [Evolution] Looking good, but a mail question

OK, so I just spent a few hours downloading and compiling Evolution and
related utilities from CVS on a woody system, and it's looking pretty
slick compared to 0.0 (the last version I tried). However, I have a
question.

I chose to import my ~/mbox file, which was in and of itself pretty
stupid, since I know it's not all stable yet. However, what i didn't
realize was that, upon checking my mail, it would remove all mail from
~/mbox. OK, I'll just copy the mailbox Evolution creates back to ~/,
right? Well, the mbox file Evolution made looks normal, but neither mutt
nor mailx can load it. So I'm a bit stuck. Is there a way to make this a
standard mbox file again, short of forwarding myself all the mail? Also,

It is a standard mbox.  Some mailers are just particular about what
they think is standard (i.e. there is no standard?).

You just have to make the From lines (any line beggining
with exactly "From " in the mailbox) be something like